With the African continent at heart and its opportunities in mind, SustainPower offers a unique selling proposition.
Containers built for any environment.
We supply rugged power generation containers for ease of transportation, simplified commissioning, and the highest equipment protection standards.
Thinking Inside the Box
Multiple sustainable power solutions.
Our use of containerisation allows for multiple power solutions such as solar containers, water purification plants, battery banks, gas conditioning and other solutions to suit customer requirements.
Local is Lekker
First class, Made is South Africa.
We implement South African design, engineering, assembly, fabrication, and commissioning trusted by world-class suppliers offering technical support and product warranty.
Giving you every possible advantage.
We have formed strategic partnerships with leading local and international technology partners, thus ensuring a superior product, unsurpassed service capability, excellent warranties and spare parts availability.
Lean and Mean
State-of-the-art production systems.
We implement standardized and lean product development and manufacturing processes for the best quality and the highest cost effectiveness.
Commitment to service excellence.
Our customers come first and, as a result, customer satisfaction is at the forefront of everything we do. We provide an international network of service crews and reliable spare parts availability.
We have formed strategic partnerships with several local and international suppliers. In doing so we ensure a superior product, unsurpassed service capability, excellent warranties and spare parts availability.
- Product design and engineering.
- Custom-built container fabrication ready for genset installation.
- Assembly of water system, heat recovery, cooling circuits, gas train and electrical installation including switch gear and CHP controls.
- Product financing such as rent-to-own options and complete project funding.
- MAN engines are developed specifically for natural and special gas applications.
- MAN is the industry leader in reliability and energy efficiency.
- Designed for combined heat and power generation, MAN offers low pollution, natural gas and special gas engines ranging from 37kW to 550kW.
- MAN high-speed gas engines come with a 24 month, 10 000 hour factory warranty.
- MAN gas engines have proven themselves through their ruggedness, and high performance in peak-load and continuous operation.
- With long service intervals and service life, MAN gas engines ensure low total cost of ownership.
- PRAMAC produces and sells power generation systems and material handling equipment and has built a worldwide presence.
- PRAMAC was established in 1966 and is since headquartered in Siena, Italy. Since 2016 PRAMAC is part of the global leader in power generation, Generac Holdings from USA.
- The company offers solutions in stationaryand mobile power generators for a variety of commercial and industrial applications as well as portable generators for numerous residential, light construction and recreational purposes.
- PRAMAC’s power division offers traditional dieseland petrol generator sets but also developed specific competences in cleaner energy options such as natural gas, LPG and other alternative fuels.
- MOTORTECH GmbH was founded in 1988 in Celle near Hanover. Initially it was just a service and trade enterprise, which specialized in engine replacement parts and stationary gas engine accessories.
- Today, the company is among the most efficient system suppliers in this industry and offers customers throughout the world a complete product range for all popular gas engines.
- In 2017, MOTORTECH was acquired by GENERAC Holdings from USA.
- A number of MOTORTECH in-house developments increase the operational safety, provide better environmental impact, longer intervals between maintenance, a longer overall life, and thus higher cost-effectiveness of gas engines.