Containerised Gas CHP’s
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) generation
Also known as cogeneration, CHPs offer a highly efficient power generation process which utilises close to 90% of the energy contained in a gaseous fuel. The high efficiency is reached by harvesting the mechanical energy from the generator and the thermal energy from the combustion process.
- Rugged, containerised CHPs for maximised mobility, protection, and durability.
- Proven, high-quality components from international and local suppliers designed, engineered and assembled in South Africa.
- Electrical power output from 100 kW to 550 kW per 20ft container unit.
- Engine cooling and heat recovery system, including exhaust heat exchanger, installed on separate 20 foot frame for convenient transport.
- SustainPower offers equipment rental and rent-to-own financing options.
- Rugged product design for maximised mobility, protection and durability.
- CHP configurations available for natural gas, biogas, landfill gas, or LPG.
- MAN gas engines power output from 100 kW to 550 kW in a 20ft container.
- Market-leading MOTORTECH CHP management system.
- Engine cooling and heat recovery system installed on top of CHP container.
- Standard 24-month product warranty on the engine, and 12-month product warranty on remaining package items.
- Rent-to-own financing options available.
- 40ft container option with two engines per container for up to 1100 kW.
- CHP with additional exhaust gas heat exchanger for maximum heat recovery and / or steam supply.
- Sound attenuation and container fit-out per customer requirements.
- Turnkey solutions including gas treatment.
- Operations and Maintenance option including Lifecycle Service Plan.
- Complete project financing available.
Our Gas to Power Solutions
Explore our gas to power products and services in more detail below:
Request a Proposal
Allow us to prepare a proposal based on your unique requirements.