Standby Gas Power
Best-in-class PRAMAC standby gas Generators
Given the serious harm being caused to small and medium-sized businesses by load-shedding, the range of standby gas-powered gensets for resideces, SME’s, and larger businesses is the silent, clean, low maintenance standby power alternative to dirty diesel. These standby units can run on LPG or natural gas and range from 8kVA through 20kVA 3-phase. PRAMAC gas standby generators are best used in:
- Hotels, restaurant, and guesthouses;
- Small and medium size businesses;
- Residential estates and inividual homes.
The #1 choice in standby power
- Clean and quiet standby power.
- Connects to the existing gas source being used for cooking, heating, etc.
- Mobile phone app allows you to track run-time and maintenance intervals with ease.
- True Powerᵀᴹ Technology delivers best-in-class power quility.
- The Generac G-Force Engines are purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engines capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requiring less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- Automatic backup power means your home and business are always protected – even when you’re away.
- Options come in liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) or natural gas. The direct connection means never dealing with carrying diesel or petrol cans again.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
How does a backup generator work?
If your power goes out, your generator comes on – automatically. It’s really that simple. The generator system consists of a generator and transfer switch. The generator sits outside of your home or business just like a central air conditioner, while the transfer switch is located next to the main breaker box, and in some cases replaces it entirely.
Features of our standby generators
Generators are often required to run for hours, days or even weeks at a time. Continuous use can cause a lot of strain on engines not specifically engineered to withstand extended run times. We have developed robust engine solutions to ensure our generators provide the reliability necessary to power through even the most demanding situations.
True Power™ Technology
True Power™ technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion.
Tough, Durable Enclosures
Sturdy, all-weather enclosures made from
either galvanneal steel or corrosion-resistant aluminum.
Install Virtually Anywhere
Certified for natural gas operation at 0,9 kPa to accommodate municipalities with low gas pressure.
Our patented Quiet-Test mode allows your generator to run weekly self-tests at a lower rpm, is quieter, and consumes less fuel.
Smart, Userfriendly Controls
Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a dual-line, multilingual LCD display allowing for easy monitoring of history and maintenance logs, as well as management of generator functions.
Mobile Link™ compatible, for wireless remote monitoring of your generator via your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Tool-less Fuel Conversion allows for easy switching between natural gas and LP fuels in the field without the need for tools.
Certified for optimal placement 50 cm away from a building.
The heart of the GA Series 8-13 kVA residential generators is the Generac G-Force engine, purpose-built for the rigors of power generation. The G-Force engine utilizes the same type of pressurized oil lubrication used to give automobile engines long and trouble-free lives.
It also requires fewer scheduled maintenance checkups than some competitor’s engines, and provides the reliability you need for the long run-times that emergency backup can require.