Containerised Gas Generator Sets
Continuous and stand-by power generation
Gas generators are available for various gaseous fuels such as natural gas, biogas, landfill gas or LPG. The MAN engines, utilised in SustainPower Gensets, are designed for highly efficient, reliable and continuous operation. Reaching lifecycles in excess of 75 000 operating hours. They also serve as back-up generators when required.
- Gas Generators available for biogas, landfill gas, natural gas or LPG.
- Rugged and tropicalised container design for maximised mobility, protection, and durability.
- Large double doors on both sides of container providing easy access to the engine.
- MAN gas engines offering 100 kW to 550 kW per container.
- Market-leading MOTORTECH genset management system, which includes ignition controller, gas mixer and remote access.
- Standard 12-month product warranty.
- 40ft container option with two engines per container for up to 1100 kW.
- Water cooling system, either as roof-mounted table coolers or door-mounted radiators.
- Sound attenuation and container fit-out per customer requirements.
- Turnkey solutions including gas treatment (drying, desulphurization), landfill gas extraction, etc.
- Operations and Maintenance option including Lifecycle Service Plan.
- Complete project financing available.
Our Gas to Power Solutions
Explore our gas to power (GTP) products and services in more detail below:
Request a Proposal
Allow us to prepare a proposal based on your unique requirements.